Rotary actuator,steering cylinder,bucket tilt hydraulic cylinder
Structure: Piston Cylinder
Double-Acting Cylinder Type: Common Cylinder
Trademark: ODM / OEM
HS Code: 841221
Usage: Lifting,Paushing and Falling
Pressure Direction: Double-acting Cylinder
Special Cylinder Type: Number of Cylinders
Output: 200,000 Sets/Year
1) Professional, skilled, reliable.
2) One-stop total solution
3) Customizable: Non-standard sizes are also available
4) Small quantity is acceptable
5) Refund or replacement for any product faulty
Q1: Are you a manufacture or a trade company?
Answer: Manufacture, we are the leader manufacturer of hydraulic industry in China with 15 years experience and technology.
Q2: Do you have quality control system?
Answer: Yes, The quality management system introduced is: ISO/TS 16949.
Q3: How can i get a booklet and buy a cylinder from you?
Answer: Very easy! Just leave me a message or email and tell me your requirement, let me know you are interesting in our products.I will talk with you for the details soon!
Q4: Can you tell me the price for the cylinder?
1. Please help inform your drawing with detail requirement.
2. Please help inform the cylinder NO. after you check our booklet.
3. Please help inform the tipping capacity, strokes, number of stages, closed length, mounting type and size and other information.
4. Please also help inform the quantities, this is very important.
5. Your destination port.
Q5: Do your products come with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, we have one year warranty. In this year, if the quality problem we will free repair for you.
Q6: Can I customize our products from you?
Answer: Yes, we can make products according to your requirements. Please kindly send me your specifications and drawings.
Q7: Can you help me to install or give me advice about what kind of hydraulic cylinder or power pack should I use for specific machine?
Answer: Yes, we have 15 experienced engineers who are always ready to help you.
Q8: What is the delivery time?
Answer: Within 30 days for samples.
25-40 days for mass production, which is depend on quality, production process and so on.
Q9: What is your main payment itme?
Answer: T/T and L/C.